It is believed that having a happy and outgoing dog around seniors is can;
- help to decrease blood pressure and stress
- increase survival after a heart attack
- increase overall feelings of well-being
- lower rates of depression
- build self esteeem and increase overall mental alertness
Some snuggle time with our companion dog, Eddie, always make our clients smile.
Eddie is eager to please, loves to snuggle and is just a genuinely loving little being. Our clients love sitting down next to him or having him lay on their lap during our visits.