The Alzheimer's Association of Canada was on CTV recently. Somethings that we learned from this video are eye-opening and shocking:
- 47M people worldwide are living with Dementia
- There are more people in the world over the age of 65 in the world than there ever have been
- The risk of Dementia doubles every five years
- It is predicted that the number of Dementia cases will double every two decades
- Dementia is set to become a trillion dollar disease in just three years’ time, a figure set to double further by 2030
Watch the video here.